Sunday, October 18, 2009

Heartbreak and Ecstasy

The day has arrived (luckily there is only two weeks left of this nonsense) when Levi knew that I would be leaving this evening.  45 minutes before we were to depart for daddy's Sunday chauffeur (thanks for spelling predictive text), Bolt Bus, I packed a few items in my bookbag/"lifeline of the last 4 months." It was then that I hearsd the words..."buh-bye." It was as sure and confident as he was when he asked for crackers earlier in the day. Levi knew daddy was leaving.  I was calmed and disturbed by the matter of factness of his statement.  The next 45 minutes ate up my heart and now I am on the Jersey Turnpike (the armpit of America's infrastructure)  waiting for another week to pass. To the loves of my life...11 days...we are doing it!          Sorry y'all it had to be done. Bless      

No comments: