Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gettin' Vertical


Levi's experience on this earth has officially reached a new level.  No he can't quite crawl yet, nor is he walking, but he has elevated himself to new heights; if not physically, then spiritually.

You see, Levi has discovered the joy and the power that is locked inside the simplest of gestures....the high five!  From celebrating future goals to saying hello to a good friend, the high five will offer Levi yet another mode to communicate his elation and connection to those around him.  We all celebrate this day and welcome Levi into a world all its own.  

2 comments:

Patrick said...

oh my god I'm missing everything!! I need to get up there, pronto..I just love how he's progressing with new skills at an exponential rate.

I miss you guys, and give Levi a high-five from his Uncle, please!

Unknown said...

Kid is an ANIMAL! I love it. I'm already recruiting him!

-Vinnie